Refurbished Product Warranty
Refurbished Product Warranty
ToughOutlet.com (a subsidiary of TekMoore LLC) warrants to you, the first end user, this computer product (excluding software media) to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions and usage from the date of delivery.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS:
- Damaged internally or cosmetically through customer negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
- Modified, upgraded or repaired by anyone other than ToughOutlet.com’s authorized personnel.
- Damaged due to connection of equipment from third-party manufacturers, incompatible parts or improper power sources.
- The serial number sticker on the system is missing, defaced, or modified in any manner.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Hard drive errors and failures due to Windows updates.
- Hard drive errors and failures due to the setup of software and updates of user installed software programs
- Hard drive errors and failures due to virus’ and malware
- Hard drive errors and failures due to the re-installment of the operating system using media other than that supplied by ToughOutlet.com.
- Hard drive errors and failures due to BIOS changes made by the user
Batteries are a consumable which generally fails due to age and usage. We test each battery extensively to ensure that they meet a minimal standard of two hours of normal and consistent usage. As such we only warrant batteries for 30 days from date of delivery.
All consumable items; such as screen protection films, logo badges, labels, cleaning cloths, carry cases, manuals, cables, straps, belts, holsters, tethers, and harnesses are not covered by this warranty.
LCD / LED Panels:
LCD / LED panels are a consumable which generally fails due to age and usage. Dead pixels and bright/dark anomalies can occur over time. ToughOutlet.com warrants against back-light panel failure and if 12 or more dead pixels or bright/dark anomalies occur.
Additional excluded items:
- Failures which result from alteration, accident, misuse, the introduction of a liquid or other foreign matter into the unit, abuse, neglect, installation, maladjustment of consumer controls, improper maintenance or modification, use not in accordance with product use instructions
- Damage, failure, or loss due to the unit being stolen, lost, misplaced, or used by anyone other than the original purchaser
- Damage that is attributable to acts of God
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END USER AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE TO END USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, THE END USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS, DUTIES, TAXES, AND INTERNATIONAL PAPERWORK
TOUGHOUTLET.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. However, you may have other rights that may vary from state to state.