About - S1
The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK S1 is a rugged Android™ 7" tablet that is the latest addition to our lineup of Android™ devices. The TOUGHBOOK S1 has a powerful octa-core processor, supports 4G LTE and FirstNet® connectivity. It also features an optional extended-life battery that supports warm swap functionality. The tablet has the flexibility to be used in all markets including logistics, transportation, retail, and field service. Equipped with an optional integrated barcode reader that supports landscape or portrait orientations. The TOUGHBOOK S1 also features an outdoor-viewable display with patented rain mode and glove touch functionality, making this tablet the choice for outdoor workers everywhere. Featuring a 5 foot drop rating and IP65 and IP67 certification for dust and water resistance the TOUGHBOOK S1 is purpose-built to seamlessly operate in the enterprise environment.
- TOUGHBOOK S1 is supported by productivity+, a comprehensive world-class Android™ solution
- Optional 1D/2D barcode reader, 2nd USB type A and extended-life battery
- 7" HD sunlight viewable screen with patented rain mode, glove touch, and multi-touch
- Warm swap battery function with up to 14 hours of battery life
- FirstNet Ready™ and supports Band 14 connectivity
Interested? Contact us here.